Can a Mother Keep the Child Away from the Father?

Yes, a mother can keep the child away from the father. If the father is abusive, dangerous, or otherwise unfit, the mother may be able to get a restraining order or other legal protection to keep the child safe. In some cases, the mother may also have sole physical custody of the child.

It is a common question that mothers ask themselves, can I keep my child away from their father? The answer to this question is unfortunately, no. If the father has been awarded joint or full custody of the child, then the mother cannot keep the child away from him.

However, if the father does not have any legal rights to see his child, then the mother may be able to successfully keep him away. If you are a mother who is looking to keep your child away from their father, it is important that you speak with an experienced family law attorney who can advise you on your specific situation.

Mother Will Not Allow Father to See Child

It is a sad reality that in some cases, mothers will not allow fathers to see their children. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including the mother’s feelings of resentment or anger towards the father, or even a court order that dictates visitation rights. Whatever the reason may be, it is always detrimental to the child when they are unable to see one of their parents.

Fathers play an important role in a child’s life and should be involved as much as possible. When a mother denies a father access to his child, it creates a rift in the family that can have lasting effects. The child may feel abandoned or unloved by the absent parent, which can lead to behavioral and emotional problems down the road.

Additionally, the other parent is left to shoulder all of the responsibility, which can be overwhelming. If you find yourself in this situation, it is important to stay calm and level-headed. First and foremost, your child’s well-being should be your top priority.

If you are able to work things out with the other parent amicably, that is ideal; however, if not, there are legal channels you can pursue in order to ensure that you are able to see your child on a regular basis. Don’t give up hope – with patience and perseverance, you will eventually be reunited with your little one.

Can I Keep My Baby Away from Her Father?

It is certainly possible to keep your baby away from her father if you have full custody and he does not have visitation rights. If you do not have full custody, however, it may be more difficult to keep your baby away from her father unless there is a court order in place stipulating that he is not allowed to see her. In either case, it is always best to consult with an attorney prior to taking any action to ensure that you are acting within the bounds of the law.

What is It Called When One Parent Keeps a Child from the Other Parent?

Child custody battles are often contentious and difficult for all parties involved. When one parent withholding a child from the other, it is called parental alienation or parental estrangement. This can happen for many reasons, including but not limited to: one parent bad-mouthing the other to the child, one parent trying to turn the child against the other, or one parent making it difficult for the other to have access to the child.

Parental alienation can have lasting effects on both the children and parents involved. It is important to try and resolve any issues that may be causing this problem so that everyone can move forward.

Can I Block My Child’S Father?

It is possible to block your child’s father, but there are a few things to keep in mind. First, if you have joint custody, you will need to get the agreement of the other parent before you can do so. Second, even if you have sole custody, the father still has certain rights and responsibilities under the law, and blocking him may not be in your child’s best interests.

Finally, consider whether there are other options available to you, such as limiting contact or setting up supervised visits.

What to Do If Your Ex Won’T Let You See Your Child?

If your ex won’t let you see your child, there are a few things you can do. First, try to talk to your ex and try to come to an agreement. If that doesn’t work, you can file for custody through the court system.

You will need to prove that you are the better parent and that it is in the best interest of the child to be with you.

Mother Keeps Child Away From Father, She Lives To Regret It.


A mother may feel like she needs to keep her child away from the father for various reasons. Maybe the father is abusive, maybe he’s a drug addict, or maybe there are just personality differences that make it difficult for the two to get along. Whatever the reason, it’s important to remember that the father has a right to be in his child’s life – unless a court order says otherwise.

If the mother is keeping the child away from the father without a good reason, she could be accused of parental alienation syndrome, which can have serious consequences.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *