Pregnant by a Married Man Child Support

If you are pregnant by a married man, you may be able to receive child support from him. The amount of child support you can receive will depend on the laws of your state. In some states, the amount of child support you can receive is based on the income of the father.

In other states, the amount of child support you can receive is based on the needs of the child. If you are pregnant by a married man and would like to receive child support, you should contact an attorney in your area to discuss your legal options.

There are a lot of mixed feelings when it comes to child support and pregnant women. Some feel that the father should be obligated to pay, while others believe that it is the responsibility of the mother to provide for her child. Then there are those who think that both parents should share in the financial burden.

Regardless of what your personal opinion is, if you find yourself pregnant by a married man, you may be wondering what your legal options are when it comes to child support. In most cases, if a married man impregnates a woman who is not his wife, he is legally responsible for paying child support. This is true even if he was unaware that the woman was not using birth control or if she lied about her fertility status.

The amount of child support will be based on various factors, such as each parent’s income and the needs of the child. If you are pregnant by a married man and would like to pursue child support, you will need to speak with an experienced family law attorney. They can help you understand your rights and options under state law.

What Happens When a Married Man Has a Baby With Another Woman?

In some cases, the husband may be able to claim paternity of the child and then seek child support from the mother. If the husband is unwilling or unable to take responsibility for the child, then the mother may be left to raise the child on her own. In either case, it is important to consult with an attorney to understand one’s legal rights and obligations.

What Happens If You Have a Baby While Married to Someone Else?

If you have a baby while married to someone else, your spouse may be able to file for divorce on the grounds of adultery. In some states, however, having a child with another person will not automatically result in a divorce. If your spouse does not want a divorce, he or she may be able to file for legal separation or annulment instead.

In addition, if you have a baby while married to someone else, your spouse may be entitled to child custody and visitation rights as well as child support payments.

What Happens If You Get Pregnant by Another Man During Divorce?

If you are pregnant by another man during your divorce, it may complicate matters. If you and your husband are unable to come to an agreement about child custody and visitation, the court may take into consideration the fact that he is not the biological father of the child. In some cases, this may mean that he would have less of a right to custody or visitation.

However, every case is different, and the court will always make its decision based on what is in the best interests of the child.

What Happens If a Married Woman Gets Pregnant by Another Man in Florida?

If a married woman in Florida becomes pregnant by another man, she may face legal consequences. Depending on the circumstances, she may be charged with adultery or bigamy. If her husband is the child’s father, he may also file for divorce and seek custody of the child.

Q : Pregnant by married man , How can I make him help out and what are my rights ?

Legal Consequences of Having a Baby With a Married Man

When a woman has a baby with a married man, there can be legal consequences. The child may not have the same rights as a child born to a married couple. The man’s wife may be able to seek custody or visitation of the child.

The woman may also be required to pay child support. There can also be other financial consequences, such as losing out on benefits or inheritance. In some cases, the woman may even be charged with adultery or bigamy.

I Got Pregnant by a Married Man What are My Rights

If you’ve found yourself in the situation of having a baby with a married man, you may be wondering what your rights are. Unfortunately, as the woman in this situation, you don’t have many. In most cases, the law will view you as the “other woman” and he will be considered the primary parent.

However, there are some things you can do to protect yourself and your child. First, if possible, try to get the father to sign a paternity agreement. This will establish him as the legal father of the child and give you some rights regarding child support and visitation.

If he refuses to sign or is not willing to cooperate, you can file for child support through your state’s Child Support Enforcement Agency. Second, make sure that your name is on the birth certificate. If it is not, contact the Vital Records office in your state and request a correction.

This will ensure that your child has your last name and that you are listed as his or her mother. Third, consider filing for custody or visitation if you feel like the father is not adequately providing for your child or if he is neglecting or abusing him/her. You may have a difficult time winning custody if he is married because courts generally prefer to keep children with their married parents; however, it is worth exploring all of your options.

Disadvantages of Having a Child With a Married Man

There are several disadvantages to having a child with a married man. First, the child will not have a legal father. This can create problems when it comes time to get a birth certificate or Social Security number.

The child may also have difficulty getting health insurance and other benefits. Additionally, the mother may not be able to marry the father of her child if he is already married. This could cause problems with custody and visitation if the parents divorce.

Finally, the child may grow up feeling like he or she is second best or that his or her parents didn’t really want him or her.

When a Married Man Wants a Child With You

When a married man wants a child with you, it can be a difficult and confusing situation. On one hand, you may feel honored that he has chosen you to be the mother of his child. On the other hand, you may feel overwhelmed and unsure about what to do next.

If you are considering having a child with a married man, there are some important things to consider. First, it is important to be sure that he is truly committed to being a father and that he is not simply using you as a way to fulfill his own desire for a child. Second, you need to be prepared for the challenges that come with raising a child outside of marriage.

Finally, it is important to make sure that both you and the father are on the same page regarding parenting roles and responsibilities. If you decide to have a child with a married man, it will be important to create a strong support system for yourself and your child. This support system can include family members, friends, or even professional counselors.

Raising a child is challenging enough; doing it alone can be downright daunting. With the right support in place, however, you can overcome any challenge that comes your way.


The author of this blog post is clearly struggling with a difficult situation. She is pregnant by a married man and is wondering if she should pursue child support from him. While the decision is ultimately up to her, the author provides some food for thought for other women in similar situations.

For example, she points out that child support can be a financial help, but it can also be emotionally draining to constantly interact with the father of your child. In the end, the best decision is the one that works best for you and your baby.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *