My Girlfriend Won’T Let Me See My Child

If your girlfriend is not allowing you to see your child, it may be because she is concerned for their safety. It’s important to try to talk to her and understand her concerns. If she is unwilling to communicate or work towards a resolution, then you may need to consider taking legal action.

I’m at my wit’s end. My girlfriend and I have been together for four years now, and we have a two-year-old daughter together. We’re not married, but we’re committed to each other and our little family.

However, my girlfriend has suddenly decided that she doesn’t want me to see our daughter anymore. She says I’m a bad influence and that she’s worried about what I might do to her. I love my daughter more than anything in the world, and I would never do anything to hurt her.

I’m a good father, and I’ve always been there for her when she needs me. But now my own flesh and blood is being kept from me, and it’s tearing me apart. I don’t know what to do.

My girlfriend is the only family I have left, but I can’t just sit by and watch as she takes my child away from me. I need help!

What Can I Do If My Ex Doesn’T Let Me See My Child?

It can be difficult and heartbreaking when you’re estranged from your child because their other parent is keeping them away. If you’re in this situation, there are some things you can do to try to improve the situation. First, try to communicate with the other parent calmly and respectfully.

It may be helpful to put your feelings in writing so that you can express yourself clearly. You could also try reaching out to extended family members or mutual friends who might be able to help facilitate communication between you and the other parent. If those attempts at communication don’t work, you could consider going through mediation or arbitration with the other parent.

This is where a neutral third party helps facilitate communication and negotiation between both sides. The goal is to come up with an agreement that works for both parties and is in the best interest of the child. If mediation or arbitration doesn’t work, then your last resort may be taking legal action.

This could involve filing for custody or visitation rights through the court system. It’s important to speak with an attorney beforehand so that you understand what steps need to be taken and what type of case you have.

Can My Ex Girlfriend Keep My Child from Me?

If you’re asking whether your ex girlfriend can keep your child from you, the answer is unfortunately, possibly. If you have joint legal custody of your child, she cannot unilaterally make the decision to keep your child from you. However, if she has sole physical custody and refuses to let you see your child, there may not be much you can do about it.

You would likely need to file a motion with the court asking for visitation or other relief.

Can My Ex Leave My Child With His Girlfriend Overnight?

If you’re asking whether your ex can leave your child with his girlfriend overnight, the answer is generally yes – unless there is a court order in place that specifically states otherwise. If you have joint custody of your child, then both you and your ex have the right to determine who cares for your child overnight. However, if you’re concerned about your child’s safety or well-being while in the care of your ex’s girlfriend, you may want to consider raising those concerns with him and/or filing for sole custody.

Do I Have to Let My Ex See My Child?

If you have joint legal custody of your child, then both parents are legally entitled to make decisions about the child’s welfare, including decisions about education, healthcare, and religion. However, if you have sole legal custody of your child, then only you are legally entitled to make these decisions. In either case, the other parent is still entitled to visitation with the child (unless a court has ordered otherwise).

My girlfriend isn’t speaking with me… (INTERVIEW) #shorts

Can I Call the Police If My Ex Won’T Let Me See My Child

If you are the parent of a child and your ex will not let you see your child, you may be wondering if you can call the police. The answer to this question depends on the situation. If there is a court order in place that states that you are supposed to have visitation with your child, then you can call the police if your ex refuses to let you see your child.

However, if there is no court order in place, then you generally cannot call the police. This is because parental rights are not legally recognized without a court order. If you want to try to resolve the issue without involving the police, you could try contacting a mediator or an attorney.

Mediators can help parents come to an agreement about visitation and other parenting issues. Attorneys can also provide advice about what legal options may be available to parents in their situation.

Ex Girlfriend Won T Let Me See My Daughter

It can be really tough when your ex girlfriend won’t let you see your daughter. It’s important to remember that you have rights as a father, and there are ways to get around this issue. If your ex is preventing you from seeing your daughter, it’s important to try and work out a schedule that works for both of you.

If she is unwilling to cooperate, then you may need to take legal action. This can be done by filing for joint custody or filing for visitation rights. If you are having trouble getting in touch with your daughter, it’s important to reach out to other family members or friends who may be able to help.

Sometimes, all it takes is someone else reaching out to her on your behalf. It can be difficult when your ex girlfriend won’t let you see your daughter, but it’s important to remember that you have rights as a father. There are ways to get around this issue, and with some patience and perseverance, you will be ableto see your daughter again soon.

She Won’T Let Me See My Newborn

It’s a common story- you’ve just had a baby and you’re excited to show her off to your family and friends. But for some reason, your partner won’t let you see her. Maybe she’s saying that she’s not ready yet, or that the baby is sleeping.

But whatever the excuse, it can be really frustrating. If this is happening to you, don’t despair. There are a few possible explanations for why your partner might not want you to see the baby yet.

Maybe she’s feeling insecure about her parenting skills and doesn’t want anyone to see her in action just yet. Or maybe she’s just trying to protect the baby from too much stimulation. Either way, try to be understanding and patient with your partner.

She’ll hopefully come around soon and let you have some quality time with your new bundle of joy!

What to Do If Your Child’S Mother Won T Let You See Your Child

If you are a father who does not have custody of your child, it can be difficult to establish and maintain a relationship with them. If the child’s mother is not cooperative, it may seem impossible to see your child. However, there are some things you can do to try to improve the situation.

First, try to communicate with the child’s mother in a respectful way. It is important to remember that she is the child’s primary caregiver and she may be concerned about what kind of influence you will have on her child. If you can reassure her that you only want what is best for the child, she may be more willing to work with you.

Second, consider going through the courts to get a visitation schedule established. This will give both you and the child’s mother some structure and certainty about when you will be able to see your child. Even if the schedule isn’t perfect, it will likely be better than nothing.

Finally, make sure that when you do see your child, you make the most of it. Spend time talking and listening to them, playing games, reading together, etc. Show them that you care about them and want to be involved in their life.

If you are patient and persistent, hopefully you will eventually be able to develop a good relationship with your child despite their mother’s initial resistance.


The author of this blog post is clearly struggling with the fact that his girlfriend will not let him see his child. It is a difficult situation to be in, and the author does a good job of conveying the emotions he is feeling. Ultimately, it seems like the author is trying to figure out what to do next and how to move on from this situation.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *