Can Custodial Parent Block Phone Calls?

Yes, the custodial parent can block phone calls from the non-custodial parent. The custodial parent has the right to control who the child talks to and when. If the custodial parent feels that the child is not ready to talk to the non-custodial parent, then they can block the call.

What Are the Non-Custodial Parents’ Rights?

If your custodial parent blocks your phone calls, there are a few things you can do. You can try reaching out to them through other channels, such as social media or email. If that doesn’t work, you may need to consult with a lawyer to see if there are any legal options available to you.

Parental Alienation Phone Calls

Parental alienation is a serious problem that can have lasting negative effects on children. If you are dealing with parental alienation, know that you are not alone. There are many others who are going through the same thing.

One of the most difficult aspects of parental alienation is dealing with the phone calls. It can be hard to know how to handle them and what to say. Here are some tips for dealing with parental alienation phone calls:

1. Don’t answer the phone if you don’t want to talk to the person on the other end. This may seem like an obvious tip, but it’s important to remember that you don’t have to answer the phone if you don’t want to. Just let it go to voicemail and then decide later if you want to return the call or not.

2. If you do decide to answer, be brief and direct in your conversation. You don’t owe anyone an explanation for why you’re no longer speaking to them or why they’re no longer a part of your life. Just state clearly that you’re not interested in talking and then hang up.

3 . Avoid getting drawn into arguments or debates . It’s likely that whoever is calling is looking for a fight, so don’t give them one .

Stick to your guns and remain calm . The best way to end these types of conversations is by simply saying , ” I’m sorry , I’m not interested in talking ” and hanging up .

What Can I Do If My Ex Won’T Let Me Talk to My Child?

If you’re in the situation where your ex won’t let you talk to your child, it can be difficult and frustrating. Here are a few things that you can do if you find yourself in this situation: 1. First, try to calm down and approach the situation with a level head.

It’s important not to get too emotional or upset, as this will only make the situation worse. 2. Next, try reaching out to your ex directly and asking them why they won’t let you talk to your child. If they’re willing to talk about it, see if there’s any way to work out a compromise or come to an agreement.

3. If talking to your ex doesn’t work, another option is to reach out to mutual friends or family members who might be able to help mediate the situation. 4. Finally, if all else fails, you can always consult with a lawyer about your legal options and whether filing for custody would be appropriate in your case.

Which Parent Does Not Allow 2 Way Communication?

It’s difficult to say which parent doesn’t allow two-way communication without knowing the specific situation. In general, though, it could be either parent. If one parent is consistently refusing to communicate or listen to their child, then that would be a problem.

Other times, both parents may be equally uninterested in communicating with their child. In any case, it would be beneficial to try and find out why communication isn’t happening before making any assumptions.

What Do You Do When a Co-Parent Won’T Communicate?

It can be difficult when you have a co-parent who won’t communicate with you. You may feel like you are constantly trying to track them down or that they are avoiding you. Here are some tips on what to do when a co-parent won’t communicate:

1. Try to reach out in different ways. If you usually communicate via text, try calling or emailing instead. Sometimes people just need a change in communication style to get them to respond.

2. Keep your messages brief and to the point. No one wants to read a long message, especially if they’re already not responding to your initial attempts at communication. Keep it short and sweet so they’re more likely to read it and respond back.

3. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from a third party. If you’re really struggling to get in touch with your co-parent, see if there’s someone else who can help facilitate communication between the two of you (e..g., a mutual friend, family member, therapist, etc.). This can take some of the pressure off of you and also help ensure that important messages are getting relayed back and forth.

Do I Have to Let My Ex Talk to the Kids on My Time?

No, you are not required to let your ex talk to the kids on your time. However, if you have a parenting plan in place, it is generally advisable to stick to the schedule that is laid out in order to avoid conflict. If you need to make changes to the schedule, it is best to try and come to an agreement with your ex beforehand.

If you are unable to do so, then you can always consult with a mediator or attorney to help create a new parenting plan that works better for everyone involved.

At What Age Can a Child Refuse Visitation in Alabama?

In Alabama, a child can refuse visitation with a non-custodial parent beginning at the age of 12. The child’s wishes will be given deference by the court, but the ultimate decision rests with the judge. In making their determination, the court will consider factors such as the child’s relationship with each parent, the child’s maturity level, and whether there is any evidence of parental coercion.

Can a Parent Dictate Who is around My Child?

It’s a common question that parents ask: can they dictate who is around their child? The answer, unfortunately, is not always cut and dry. While it may be tempting to try to control every aspect of your child’s life, the reality is that you cannot always be there to protect them.

As they grow older and become more independent, your child will inevitably come into contact with people you don’t approve of. So what can you do? The best thing you can do as a parent is to try to instill in your child the importance of making good decisions.

Help them to understand that some people may not have their best interests at heart and that it’s important to be aware of this. Encourage them to speak up if they’re ever feeling uncomfortable or unsafe in a situation. And most importantly, let them know that they can always come to you with any concerns they have.

You also need to remember that you cannot control everything in your child’s life. At some point, they are going to make choices that you don’t agree with. It’s important to respect their autonomy while still remaining involved in their lives as much as possible.

Offer guidance and support when needed but ultimately let them make their own decisions – even if it means making mistakes along the way.

How Often Should a Co-Parent Call Their Child?

It is generally advisable for co-parents to keep in close communication with one another, especially when it comes to matters concerning their child. As such, how often a co-parent should call their child will largely depend on the unique situation and relationship between the parents. However, it is generally recommended that co-parents check in with one another at least once a week, or more frequently if possible, in order to ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding parenting decisions and childrearing.

This regular communication will help to avoid misunderstandings and conflict, and ultimately provide stability and security for the child.


If you are the custodial parent, you may be wondering if you have the right to block phone calls from the other parent. The answer is not black and white, but generally speaking, you do have the right to block phone calls if they are causing emotional distress or disruption. If your child is comfortable talking on the phone with the other parent, then there is no reason to block their calls.

However, if your child is anxious or upset when they receive calls from the other parent, it may be in their best interest to block those calls. You can always talk to a lawyer or mediator to get more specific advice about your situation.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *